The Social Media Associate will be instrumental in assisting senior management drive innovation in social media and keep Homesav at the forefront of the social media space.
The Homesav team is tasked with entrepreneurial expectations, such as rapid expansion, providing a dynamic vision and offering the unexpected as we advance the Homesav mantra of making individuals houses into their homes. Check us out by joining at Homesav.com.
• Drive social media efforts and increase brand engagement.
• Creatively utilize Facebook and Twitter and other social media tools to facilitate organic membership growth and awareness of the company.
• Administer Facebook and Twitter campaigns, manage tab features/functionality, and create/monitor Wall posts.
• Partner with internal and external experts to create, produce, and distribute engaging and immersive content for our members on a regular basis (internal content, user-generated, etc.).
• Perform required basic programming and digital picture editing to support your efforts.
• Work directly with founders and senior management on the implementation and administration of social media support strategies and in implementation of the companies international social media expansion strategy.
•Own social media effort & brand engagement.
• Establish and maintain reporting across social channels to understand ROI and growth opportunities.
• The Social Media Associate should have hands on experience in a wide array of social media channels be well-versed in social media vocabulary, tools, processes, analytics, emerging trends and best practices.
• 2+ years of online marketing experience.
• Bachelor’s degree not required but a plus.
• Verifiable track record of social media campaign development & performance analysis.
• Experienced in social media monitoring tools, and versed on industry trends and innovations.
• Expertise with sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Functional knowledge of HTML/CSS/FBML (administration of FB pages), Adobe CS.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience managing projects (manage timelines, deliverables, etc.).
• Excellent vendor and partner management skills.
• Must possess creativity and demonstrate self immersion in social media.