This person will drive marketing and support sales initiatives within the greater Vancouver/Toronto areas. The ideal candidate will have a vast social network, and knowledge of major retailers, promotional opportunities and events throughout the region.
- Help identify, develop, manage and support regional events, partnership initiatives and other marketing opportunities to help bring the popchips brand to life, and to drive trial and sales.
- Leverage and build candidates’ social networks to execute and support influencer marketing initiatives, including seeding key celebrities, tastemakers and other local VIPs, through delivery of product and/or other marketing opportunities.
- Execute in-store marketing and merchandising opportunities on a store-by-store basis, including demos and store promotions, and co-ordinate execution of marketing programs in all key accounts.
- Track local expenditures to ensure p&l compliance on an ongoing basis and allocate funding as needed to meet marketing budget and sales goals.
- Work closely with distributors to assist sales force in building existing and new accounts.
- Maintain a high level of interaction with key trade customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct store audits (with distributor management when possible) to ensure merchandising standards are adhered to and promotional programming is being executed. Report findings to distributor management.
- Complete weekly sales and marketing reports, detailing active and pending sales, and marketing opportunities. Develop a tracking mechanism to ensure execution against all promotional programs.
- At least three years of experience in marketing, events, and promotions, with demonstrated success and extensive contacts within the greater Vancouver/Toronto markets, along with sales experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills, including full competence with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook).
- Efficient, productive individual with enthusiasm for rapidly scaling a steep learning curve.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- A sense of humour, a passion for working hard toward a common goal, a sense of excitement about building a brand, and, of course, a love for snacking.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;