We loved Matt’s mom’s banana bread so much that we wanted to share another recipe from her. She immediately responded “yes!” and sent us this lip-smacking quiche. We made it that night, and it turned out very well. Mom’s recipes always do.
She told us, “I love this recipe because it’s fast, and a nice, light meal served with a salad. Enjoy.”
Matt’s Mom’s Crustless Zucchini Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Celsius.
2. Grease and flour bottom of baking dish (round or square, close to 8×8” size).
3. Sprinkle zucchini, onion and garlic on bottom of dish.
4. Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl. Pour over vegetables.
5. Bake for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until firm.
6. Cool for a few minutes before cutting and serving.
*You can also use cooked mushrooms, leeks, chopped spinach or cauliflower, instead of zucchini.
Photo courtesy of thelocalcook.com